Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A taste of things to come

Listen to our recently recorded song entitled: "Perched on a Cliff by the Shore, Mesmerized by the Monotonous Roar of the Receding Tide, Eyes Transfixed upon the Point Where Ocean, Sky and Sun Meet to Exchange Their Intimate Secrets, I Ponder Their Invitation to Enter the Phantasmagorical, Blue Abyss"


8 comments:

  1. that's awesome guys. i can't wait until the rest of it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! Man, they need to make more music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they do! i just realized that the name of this track is actually an acrostic, POACBTSMBTMROTRTETUTPWOSASMTETISIPTITETPBA! Man these guys are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and the ratio of fuzz to silence is almost exactly 1:2. You know what that means!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I do. This is so cool! It's like discovering plutonium, by accident!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only I think this is potentially more dangerous than plutonium.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently discovered the original lyrics used by the band in their first experience in revolutionizing the famed halls of Uintah. At least they beat BGB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet. Maybe they should be posted. I've also head rumors that a recording of that show might exist.

    ReplyDelete